1. Stacking rings. I'm in love with mine. Most jewelry feels too expensive for me but these are very practical.
2. Public Bike. I just bought this for guests when they come to visit. It was 40% off!
3. Apple peeler. I think this is such a great family gift. We love ours and use it daily.
4. Red Reese. I love this dress. It looks fantastic on everyone.
5. More stacking rings. This is the other stacking ring I love.
6. Giving back. Heifer International is an amazing charity. I love all four of these so much I can't decide which one to donate to. There are great price ranges for every budget. 1/2/3/4
7. MOMA rainbow maker. This is another great family gift. It's magical.
8. Dior Lip Glow. My favorite lip stuff ever.
9. The Wall Street Journal. I would love a subscription. The real paper, delivered to the front door! Reading it at the table while drinking something hot and sitting in my robe #likeaboss.
10. North Face parka. My favorite thing in the whole world! It's what I would give everyone, for every gift, forever. Luckily, I found mine at the North Face Outlet.
11. Water filter. I want this because I'm always worried about what's in my water, but mostly I love the idea of the boys having an easier time getting water for themselves.